The Troop is very proud of the our Eagle Scouts who accepted the challenge to become leaders not only in the unit, but in the community as well. Included in that pride is a sense of excellence in the service projects that these Scouts designed and completed for the rank of Eagle. Among these projects are:
- Beautification and maintenance of the grounds of our Chartering Organization, Holy Name of Jesus R.C. Church.
- A "Say No to Drugs" campaign in local schools and around the neighborhood.
- A "Toys for Tots" drive to benefit the underprivileged children of the city.
- An in-depth evaluation of Prospect Park insofar as how it complies to the American Disabilities Act. The project also involved a general Diabilities Awareness campaign.
- Recycling Christmas Trees throughout Brooklyn, to promote the recycling effort. The project also included a general Recycling Awareness campaign.
- Beautification and maintenance of a home for formerly incarcerated or homeless women and their infants.
- Creation of a nature trail and guiding brochure through Prospect Park, and maintenance of that trail.
- Renovation of the church basement at Holy Name of Jesus into a brand new, state of the art meeting room and assembly hall - Shephard's Hall. The project also included maintence of the church grounds and facilities.
- Creation of two recycling facilities for Holy Name of Jesus R.C. Church, and general grounds maintenance.
- Organizing a Coat Drive to benefit those who cannot afford to purchase their own in the cold winter months.
- Creation of a picnic area, and sports recreation facilities in Coney Island's Kaiser Park.
- Grounds refurbishment and repair on the property of Holy Name of Jesus Church, Convent & School.
- Organizing an eyeglasses drive in which over 900 pairs were collected and distributed to needy individuals.
- Cleaning out, organizing and disposing of parish storage space for the Chartering Institution.
- Building of bird and bat houses which were donated to various wildlife management facilities.
- Beautification of The Boardwalk, and surrounding areas at world famous Coney Island in Brooklyn.